High Performance Tanking and Lining Membrane
ULFCAR® Polycoat WW is a two component, seamless liquid system based on polyurethane and polyisocyanate to produce coatings with high durability and outstanding physical properties. Polycrete WW forms a tough, flexible coating especially suited to applications where abrasion and chemical resistance are required.
- Resistant to waste water, chemical and mineral pollutants.
- Excellent weathering and UV resistance.
- Excellent chemical, abrasion and impact resistance.
- Two component colour coded system for on-side homogenous mix.
- Liquid membrane accommodates difficult shapes and profiles.
- Solvent free and easy to apply in confined areas.
- Seamless liquid applied membrane with low gas permeability.
- High bond strength to a variety of substrates.
Areas of application:
A membrane to retain, exclude or protect from water, oils, fuels and many aggressive chemicals in the following applications:
• Storage Tanks
• Silage Units
• Bund Linings for Groundwater Protection
• Internal Lining of Sewerage Tankers
• Sewage & Sludge Tanks
• Sewage Manholes
In addition to Ulfcar® Polycoat WW related products include:
Joint filling for vertical, horizontal, transverse and longitudinal joints.
The product is colourless
|Neutral oder |
and VOC free
Ulfcar Production Aps
EN 13813 SR-B1,5-AR1-IR4
Fire behavior: Bfl
|Fully cured @ 20°C||4 days|
|Applied thickness||1,5-2 mm|
|Water Permeability||Nil –Karsten test (impermeable)|
|Compressive strength||17 MPa|
|Reaction to fire||Bfl - s1|
|Bond strength||>1.5 MPa|
|Temperature resistance||up to 80°C at 4 mm|
|Thermal expansion coefficient||<38 ppm|
|Abrasion resistance||50 mg / 1000 cycles (Taber Abrader)|
|Thermal conductivity||< 0.6 W/m·K|
|Food Contact||No contamination|